Thursday, October 15, 2009

Living a Dream ...


Look at me my dearest love
i have waited for you enough
I breathe your name day and night
my heart skips a beat at your sight

Your words were magical and felt so true
we'll be together one day I knew
how and when will that moment be
I pictured, I thought, I dreamt to see

our story has changed its course somehow
Yours feelings have come in question now
my heart is broken and pains so bad
eyes are hazy , i feel so sad

I have lived this dream far too long
it still is difficult but i will be strong
i'll be to you what you are to me
A friend, a foe, A stranger, A mystery

Things will now be different of this am sure
i turn the page and your on it no more
Had forgotten what i was meant to do
Will start living my life to make my dreams come true ...

3 comments:

  1. Readin this...teh poetess part of me jus woke up!! keep writing:) even I'm gettin into the mood..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was quite a dejavu kind of poem for me...been there and felt that...

    daymn!!! :( :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i wish i could refer to it as in past...
    bt it gives a lil comfort 2 knw that ppl oder dn me go thorough d same stuff..hmmm though m nt really sure if namesakes count ;)

    ReplyDelete