Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Unlucky in love, unlucky in life....


There was a time not long ago,
I waited for whom i did not know,
Dreaming of him every night,
Woke up with a hope in my eyes,

He appeared when the sea was calm,
Like a breeze that would do no harm,
These winds became strong one day,
Now in this storm I know of no way

At the horizon he was standing so cold,
I am on the shore, wanting to be in his hold,
I loathe the sea for being closer to him
For stroking his skin, I detest the sun too

One look from him sends shivers down my spine,
I look carefully and realise he would never be mine,
i accept my fate but don't say i did not put up a fight,
i lost miserably and such is my plight

1 comment:

  1. nw i knw for sure tht love brings de poet out of u (jab se dekh maine tumko muje shayarri aagyi types)but still y do u forget tht yes de end was may b not rt. but it did bring some joy n excitement to ur life... may b tht was worth de trouble.... n as all wise men say de best is still to come n worst has just past away!!!!!

    ReplyDelete